The Holiday Season is Officially here. To get everyone in the Holiday Spirit, here is a little “quiz” for you to work on. All of these are familiar Holiday Song Titles — they’re just “worded” a little differently. See how many you can figure out. I will provide the answers in next week’s blog. In the mean time — HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
- 1. Quadruped with a crimson proboscis.
- 2. 5 PM to 6 AM without noise.
- 3. Miniscule hamlet in the far east.
- 4. Ancient benevolent despot.
- 5. Adorn the vestibule.
- 6. Exuberance directed to the planet.
- 7. Listen! Aerial spirits harmonizing.
- 8. Monarchial trio.
- 9. Yonder in the haystack.
10.Assemble everyone who believes.
11.Hallowed post meridian
12.Fantasies of a colorless December 25th.
14.A dozen 24-hour periods.
15.Befell during the transparent bewitching hour.
16.Homo Sapien of crystallized vapor.
17.I merely desire a pair of incisors.
18.I spied my maternal parent osculating a round man in red.
19.Perambulating through a December solstice fantasy.
20.Aloft on the acme of the abode