2012 is coming to an end and 2013 is rapidly approaching. Here are a few thing to ponder going into the new year. I think we are all guilty of doing most, if not all, of these things or some version of them. I know I have.
1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail or instant message the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have their own e-mail address.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries…
7. The world did not end on 12/21/12 with the Mayan Calendar.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn’t even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it
10. You get up in the morning and go on-line before getting your coffee
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile :>)
12 You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
14. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t a #9 on this list .
~~~~~~~~~AND FINALLY~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
NOW you’re LAUGHING at yourself!
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused!”
WISHING EVERYONE HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND PROSPERITY IN THE NEW YEAR!